Easigo – The UK’s Road Accident Claims Expert!
Your insurer offers:
- A small courtesy car but ONLY if comprehensively insured
- No courtesy car if yours is a write off !
- You pay your policy excess- even though you are not at fault!
- They pick the cheapest repairer
- No cash in lieu of repair option
- You run around, sorting things
- They agree your compensation with the other insurer
- A similar, or better, replacement vehicle to your own- even if you are only Third Party Insured!
- No insurance policy excess or any other costs
- Main dealer or your own choice, of repairer
- We get forecourt values for your vehicle-even if you have Motor Trade cover
- We handle all the paperwork and deal with the other insurers
- Cash in lieu of repair option, if we handle your injury claim
- We recommend a solicitor who will get you maximum compensation for your injuries
EasiGo Road Accident Claims Offers
We ONLY handle road accident claims from repairing your car and lending you a free one, to getting you maximum compensation for your injuries. We will deliver a replacement vehicle to your home or place of work, and will also organize for your damaged car to be taken to an approved repairer. A damage report will be prepared, assessing whether it is repairable and also giving a replacement value if it is too badly damaged. Even if it is a write off, we will lend you a car until you have been paid out, plus a week to find a new car- most insurers will not supply you with a courtesy car, if yours is written off! Easigo will contact the other party’s insurers, collect police reports and witness statements. Because we deal directly with the other party’s insurers, there will be no effect on your no claims bonus, nor will you have to pay any insurance policy excess. Even if your own insurer has already dealt with your car claim, we can recover your policy excess, if we handle your injury claim. Likewise, if the other insurer is dealing with your car claim, we will handle the injury side for you; – it is never in your interest to accept their offers for injury compensation.
We are able to handle cases where you are uninsured, if there is an injury claim involved. We have offices in Scotland, so can deal with cases there. If you are in Scotland, then click through to our Scottish site, at www.Easigo-Scotland.co.uk. Also, if you are in the UK, and have been hit by a foreign car or lorry, we can handle your claim.
Our claims solicitors are experts at handling road accident injury compensation claims. As well as organizing any ongoing specialist treatment, such as physiotherapy, we will organize for a medical report, and demand maximum compensation. You are NOT obliged to use an insurer’s recommended injury lawyer. If your insurer insists on charging you policy excess, or will not recover other losses, then you are quite entitled to decline their services. Call us, and our lawyers will not only handle your injury claim, but they will also handle ALL aspects of your accident claim; either getting you paid out for your car, or repairs (without having to pay any policy excess) or recovering it for you, if you have already been charged.
All our services are free for our customers, whether you are a driver or a passenger. We operate throughout the UK, and offer a total service, dedicated to getting you back on the road, with the minimum of fuss and bother. We are experts in road accident claims, and make sure that you get the best compensation possible for your injuries, and for your damaged vehicle.