HP Business PC Security
Did you know that the most security breaches
can be prevented?
HP builds security from the inside out, with a level of resiliency that competitors
cannot match. Our unique approach is founded on hardware-based security, which
is built-in and integral to HP’s PC and printers.
How new are your PCs and printers?
If your printer or PC is more than 4 years old,
there is a significantly higher risk of breach.
Do you have a security solution that
protects all entry points?
Both printers and PCs are potential opportunities for your security to be compromised.
Both need to have the most up to date hardware and software security features.
When it comes to your printers and PCs, do you have the
right security features to keep your organization protected?
HP has a well thought-out strategy and portfolio of solutions to protect documents, devices, identity, and
data across the range of the Print and PC hierarchy.
Is your security solution manageable?
HP develops and delivers end-to-end services and management tools to
protect your fleet of printers and PC across your organization.
1. Based on HP’s unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit’s management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with 1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
2. Average based on global trials conducted by Ponemon Institute during the “Visual Hacking Experiment,” 2015, and the “Global Visual Hacking Experiment,” 2016, both sponsored by 3M.
3. HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase. Cannot be added later.
4. Ponemon Institute, sponsored by Spikes Security “The Challenge of Preventing Browser-Borne Malware”, February 2015.
6. Verizon, 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report, 2016.
7. HP Sure Start G3 is available on HP Elite products with Intel® 7th generation processors.
8. Deloitte, 2016 Global Mobile Consumer Survey: US Edition, 2016
9. HP WorkWise smartphone app is available as a free download on the Apple Store and Google Play. Smartphone system requirements – iPhone 5 or newer running iOS 8 or above/Android™ phone running v4.4 or above. PC system requirements – 2016 or newer HP Notebook/Desktop running Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607).
10. Vanson Bourne study commissioned by Bromium, Jan 2017.
11. HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th Gen processors.
12. HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
13. Ponemon Institute®, 2015 State of the Endpoint Report: User-Centric Risk”, 2015.