Project Management Professional (PMP) ® exam prep project management course
10 day class spread over 10-11 weeks
Classic Seminars backs this project management class with a first time pass guarantee (or we pay for your exam retake).*
Benefits: According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey, Seventh Edition (USA), PMP professionals earned 16% more than their colleagues who did not have PMP certification
Pre-requisites for PMP certification:
Each exam candidate must be able to demonstrate 35 contact hours of project management education in the year before the writing of the PMP exam. This project management class exceeds the requirement.
If you hold a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, you will need to be able to prove a minimum of 3 years’ worth of project management experience or 4500 hours.
If you DO NOT hold a Bachelor’s degree, you will need to demonstrate a minimum of 7500 hours of experience over 5 years.
Your experience should cover Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring Controlling, and Closing out a project.
More information regarding pre-requisites for the PMP certification can be obtained
This Classic Seminars project management course prepares the learner for PMP certification:
- It satisfies the 35 contact training hours that are necessary in order to write the exam
- It includes a 2-day Project Management alignment class with an integrated case study.
- Comprehensive academic material covering each area of the exam are given to each delegate.
- The formulae and maths (required in the exam) are covered in depth, with worked examples for each.
- Each area is tested after training. An identical simulated trial exam is administered at the end of this class. This exam is marked and a comprehensive assessment on areas to improve is issued, prior to taking the actual exam.
- Personal one-on-one coaching and assistance is available for all exam related issues right up to taking the exam.*
* Provided all exams are concluded within 60 days of the completion date of PMP training.