Cars for Sale*
We’re happy to list your car. Just send an email, including details of car, its condition, as well as location, price, contact info and an (optional) picture, to our carseditor. Please include your name and location, and email or other contact info.
To keep our page as accurate as possible, please let us know when the car is no longer available. And please, if you can, limit your submission to about 50 words of description. It will help viewers to see more cars at once. Thank you.
BE CAREFUL OF SCAMMERS! Don’t accept checks for more than the amount of purchase. CHECK VERY CAREFULLY. Make sure you know your customer.
Contact: [email protected] Ext 105
Contact: Alsinakd4 At gmail.com; or 307 223-5807
Listed below are the new items that were replaced or fitted over the past twelve months.
- New fiber glass wheel arches
- New badges
- Front & Rear Valances
- Underneath professionally cleaned including front and rear sub- frames and waxy oiled to protect against any rust.
- New radiator
- New alternator
- New battery (two months ago)
- New plug wires
- New headlights and bowls
- New turn signal lenses
- New fog lights
- New rear brakes
- New brake pipes throughout with braided at the front end
- New track rod ends plus wheel alignment
- New ball joints
- New weather stripping seals throughout including doors, trunk plus front and rear windows including chrome filler strips.
- New headlining
- New carpets plus underlay
- New door cards
- New stainless steel door handles and window winders
- New center console
- Recent oil change and filter.
It really is a fun car to drive, but in this remarkable condition it is also a great investment as these original unmolested classic minis are continually rising in price worldwide. You are more than welcome to inspect the car or use an auto inspection company to act on your behalf. This Mini has a clear South Carolina title and is located on Hilton Head Island, approximately an hour’s drive from Savannah, GA. The VIN number is SAXXL2S1020312228.
If you would like additional photos, please contact me at 843-681-8646. (4/8/2017)
Mini Cooper Cabriolet
Clean and clear South Carolina title in my name. This was a running / driving Mk I that I took apart to refresh. When I got into it, the “solid” floors needed replacing I wound up replacing the floors, to kicks, inner and outer rockers, trunk floor, rear valence, nose panel, and both fenders on my “solid” Mini
Once sheet metal fabrication was done I handed it off to a body man to smooth up. During the 6+ months it lingered in his shop I lost interest and started working on a Lotus 7 replica / autocross monster. Now it’s back from body and I have no desire to get back to work on it.
It’s primed, needs final sanding, then off to paint.
Everything is here to put it back together with some new parts thrown in. Pertronix Ignition 12″ minilite style wheels (used) with new tires Corbeau style racing seats (originals come with the car – need recovering) Speedway wiring harness for updated electrical rubber seals, odds and ends
email is best for more info [email protected] 8/10/2016)
em: [email protected]line.net 6/26/2016)
For more information, please contact me , [email protected]; or 647 960 4016. The car is located near Toronto, Canada. 3/27/2016)
- original paint: a few chips NO Rust, New Zealand origin
- right hand drive
- 10 x 6 Mini Lights
- Yokohama A-008 almost new
- Adjustable Hi-Lows
- Adjustable Dampers for lowered car
- Kad Front & Rear Anit-roll Bars
- Kad Quick Shift
- Period Correct Front Spoiler
- LCB Headers
- Center Exit Maniflow Exhaust
- Upgraded headlights
- Corbeau Classic Bucket Seats * Original Seats will also go with the car
- Carpeting in good shape
- Speedometer works
- All gauges work
- Smith’s rev counter
- Odometer says 57,802 Km, but has not worked for a couple driving of seasons
- Stored October – April has never seen snow or rain
- Buyer responsible for transporting car
Located in Milwaukee WI. Phone 414 254 6355 3/27/2016 image
Contact [email protected] or cell 907-244-0365 Anchorage 3/27/2016)
Contact Tim at [email protected]; phone 203-543-8505. (11/16/2015)
Please contact me at 716-390-2092 or [email protected] (9/13/2015)
The mini is located in Madison,NJ. (appx. 25 miles west of Newark Liberty Airport). Please contact Kevin at 973-886-4305 (Cell) email [email protected] (8/3/2015)
The mini is located in South Africa. Danie Sandenbergh email:[email protected] (8/3/2015)
shipping from SPAIN
Luca [email protected]@gmail.com (5/26/2015)
Kim Fagan (951) 677-3135, please call only between 10am & 7pm PST.(4/23/2015)