19 Preschool Car Craft Ideas
I am not sure about you guys, but my kids love to play with cars.
They integrate them into so many play scenarios; like independent play, imaginary play, while playing with Legos and even while doing homeschool work.
Here is an awesome collection of 19 preschool car craft ideas that your kids will love.
There are ideas for re-purposing things you have around the house to make a toy car, ways to make it educational (like using a car track to teach a little one to spell his name), ways to discover texture and more!
These are perfect for homeschool families, weekend enrichment projects with Mom and Dad or for a unit study that is all about cars.
19 Preschool Car Craft for Kids
- C is for Car (Letter of the Week Craft) by Crystal Co.
- Pringles Can Racing Car by Craftulate
- Seat Belt vs Air Bag Science Experiment by Inspiring NH Kids
- Car Ramp Painting by Adventures of Adam
- Paper Car Crafts for Kids by Buggy and Buddy
- Transportation Math Activities by PreK and K Sharing
- DIY Take-a-Long Race Track by Pint-sized Treasures
- Homemade Cars Party by Red Ted Art
- Alphabet Sorting Activity by Life Over C s
- Shaving Cream Car Tracks by Adventures of Adam
- Alphabet Parking Lot by I Can Teach My Child
- Car Activity for Kids Tape City by Artsy Mama
- Name Activity Using Toy Cars by Buggy and Buddy
- Truck Painting by Craftulate
- DIY Block City Car Road from Pizza Box by 123 Homeachool 4 Me
- Masking Tape Car Track by Adventures of Adam
- Cardboard Box Car by Craftulate
- Wooden Toy Car Ramp by Buggy and Buddy
- Car Snack for Kids (apples and grapes) by Crystal Co.
Which one are you most excited to create with your little one?
Sinea Pies says
Crystal, thank you SO much for writing my Letter C preschool lesson for me LOL!! Truly, I will be using some of these wonderful ideas for that lesson this year. Last year was C is for Cat but I have more boys in my class this year. This will be perfect. PINNED it!
Sinea Pies recently posted..Food Art It s OK To Play With Your Food!
Emma Edwards (Adventures of Adam) says
Thank you for sharing our car activities from Adventures of Adam. My two year old LOVES transport activities great to see other fantastic ideas. Can t wait to try them with him/
Emma Edwards (Adventures of Adam) recently posted..July’s Adventures
Make cars from footprints also. We also attached pictures of the foot owner s side profile as the car driver. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/215961744605406708/
That is precious!
My son love to play with cars. Toy cars attract him mostly. Thanks alot for sharing the car activities
I love it. My kid is ambivalent to cars, but I could see this translating into something else- sports teams jerseys. Love it.
George recently posted..Review: Arcan ALJ2T Aluminum Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity
Simon Mckinney says
My son is obsessed with cars (could have something to do with his old man being a mechanic lol). I never thought of using them to help educated him! great stuff