Car Craft Summer Nationals Prepares for Biggest, Baddest Year Yet with Major Move to Milwaukee
The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals will uphold its reputation as America’s premier gathering of street machines and muscle cars, as it prepares for the biggest and best event to date, moving to a larger venue at the Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, WI, just outside Milwaukee, July 17-19, 2015.
July 17-19, 2015 | Wisconsin State Fair Park | Registration Begins Dec. 10
Showcasing more than 6,000 performance cars and attracting upward of 35,000 enthusiasts from across the country over the course of three days, the CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals is an annual celebration of horsepower, torque, and all things automotive. After more than a decade in St. Paul, MN, the change of venue will bring with it many exciting new features in 2015, including a larger and faster autocross, more car show awards, meet-and-greet opportunities with David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL, and much more amid the sights and sounds of thousands of high-horsepower vehicles on display. The CAR CRAFTSummer Nationals continues to be the leading, must-attend event for automotive enthusiasts nationwide.
The Summer Nats grows every year and is one of the biggest shows in the country, but even so, it was time to hit the refresh button and get a larger venue where we could take everything bigger, badder, faster, and louder,” said TEN’s Senior Vice President of Content Strategy David Freiburger. “I m excited about the opportunities at the Milwaukee Mile, and we ll be adding more and more special activities as show time approaches. People can follow the news at HOTROD.com.
Special Features and Highlights
CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals features include:
- -Dyno Challenge–Test your torque and horsepower against the best!
- -Miss CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals contest Performance Marketplace
- -Giveaways and activities from the main stage
- -CAR CRAFT editors and photographers on-site, generating more editorial content than ever while searching for rides worthy of Editor s Choice awards
- -Show-‘N’-Shine competition–outstanding rides in 50 + classes, professionally judged and awarded Meet HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL
- -Burnout competition
- …and much more!
Registration includes the vehicle, entry for driver and copilot, and one goodie bag. Pricing is as follows:
- -Early bird pre-registration: $40
*Participants must register before Saturday, February 7, 2015 to lock in the early bird rate.
*Available until Saturday, May 23, 2015.
For more information and to register, visit CARCRAFT.com .
Spectator tickets will go on sale at a later date. Stay tuned to CARCRAFT.com for details.
The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals takes place July 17-19, 2015 at Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th Street, West Allis, WI 53214. Show hours:
- Friday, July 17 | 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- -Saturday, July 18 | 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- -Sunday, July 19 | 9 a.m.–4 p.m.