Personal Injury Attorneys in San Francisco
Named 2016 Best Lawyers in America for Plaintiff Injury Litigation – Call (415) 940-7176
Personal injury is a complex area of law. Protecting your rights often requires the attention and oversight of a true professional with years of experience in the field. If you or your loved one has recently suffered a serious injury, speaking with a member of our team at Rouda Feder Tietjen McGuinn (RFTM) could give you the perspective you need in order to have peace of mind, as well as the counsel you need to move ahead.
- Why Choose Our San Francisco Personal Injury Attorneys?
- Proudly Serving the California Bay Area Since 1980
- Successfully Recovered Well Over $500 Million for Our Clients
- Named in U.S. News Best Lawyers Best Law Firms
- Numerous Other Awards, including Super Lawyers and AV Rating
Our attorneys are known throughout the state as some of the top personal injury lawyers San Francisco and in California. Visit our case results page to see examples of cases we have won, such as an $84 million medical malpractice verdict, a $29 million settlement for an on-the-job injury, $17.8 million for an electrocution accident, $16 million for a pedestrian accident, and more.
At RFTM, we take cases we believe in and represent people we care about. We go the extra mile for the injury victims we represent. The public, our peers, our opponents, and judges know us as tough and results-driven professionals who often accept big cases and are not afraid to take on the powerful. Our clients know us as compassionate, approachable, and available to help them through the toughest times.
Serving Residents of San Francisco Since 1980
Personal injury claims are meant to help you recover from injuries caused by others. These claims are also intended to provide a measure of compensation when such injuries lead to chronic suffering or even the loss of a loved one. As a team of experienced injury lawyers, we believe it is in your best interest to pursue a settlement or litigation after enduring such loss.
Our team is trusted and highly rated, and we are members of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American Association of Justice, the Consumer Attorneys of California, and the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association.
Pursuing Fair Compensation for Injured Victims
People who have suffered injuries and losses in an accident can seek compensatory damages from the at-fault party and their insurer. Depending on your unique situation, you may be able to seek compensation for economic as well as non-economic damages. RFTM has a long history of successes and a strong track record of impressive settlements and verdicts. When you contact our San Francisco personal injury lawyers, we can discuss what you may be able to recover and how we can help you.
- We work tirelessly to help our clients obtain full and fair compensation for:
- Medical costs. including ongoing medical treatment, surgeries, medical devices, and other associated costs
- Lost earnings and lost earning capacity. If you are disabled and no longer able to return to the same line of work, you can recover damages for wages you would have been able to earn prior to your accident.
- Property damage. such as damage to your vehicle or other property
- Pain and suffering, mental anguish or trauma caused by the accident. This includes loss of enjoyment of life, grief, anxiety, and other emotional distress.
Request your free consultation at RFTM! Call (415) 940-7176 Today
If you have been injured, our team is prepared to help you through this difficult time. Let us handle the legal aspects of your case as you continue on the path to recovery. Speak with our San Francisco personal injury attorneys at RFTM today to learn why having our team on your side could make all the difference, both now and in the future.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
All Rights Reserved.