#car financing calculator
Estimate a Payment**
• Sales taxes are paid monthly on rental payments instead of up-front (in most states)
• Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use
• Leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is used for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor)
• A lower monthly payment means more disposable income for other investments
• You can tailor your lease to fit your driving habits
• There are no complications with trading in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a pre-determined purchase option
• Opportunity to drive a new vehicle more often
• Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers terms from 24 to 60 months, which allows you to customize your financing according to your personal needs
• A Mercedes-Benz has a higher than average resale value.
• When you purchase, the required insurance limits for liability and property damage are usually lower than when you lease
• You can modify your vehicle with non-factory accessories. Modifying a leased car is not permitted, unless modifications are dealer-installed, factory-approved options
• You can sell your vehicle at any time, under your own terms
Please select the mileage option which most closely resembles your annual miles driven. Low mileage leases usually result in lower monthly payments. Additional miles can be purchased if your annual mileage exceeds 15,000. Please see your dealer for details.