#car insurance quotes canada
Auto insurance to protect your vehicle
If you are involved in an accident or any other type of incident that causes damage or injury, CIBC Auto Insurance can protect you from the losses you may incur, whether or not you are liable.
The protection you need, plus the customization you want
Auto insurance in is provided by a government-run insurance company.
Third Party Liability
Provides coverage when a policyholder or insured driver is responsible for an automobile accident:
By law you must have at least $200,000 $500,000 in third party liability coverage, but most people choose $1 million or $2 million.
Provides coverage for:
- Medical, rehabilitation and funeral expenses
- Death and loss of income benefits
Increase your Accidental Benefits coverage with:
Direct Compensation Property Damage (DCPD)
Your vehicle is protected in case of an accident that takes place in. and is not entirely your fault. This means you call your claims department at your insurance company. Because this coverage is mandatory, it is automatically included in the calculation of your premium.
Uninsured Automobile Coverage
Protects you in the event the accident is caused by an uninsured driver. For example:
- If you are injured or killed by an uninsured motorist or by an unidentified driver
- If you are injured or killed by an uninsured motorist or by a hit-and-run driver
- Damage to and loss of use of the insured automobile and its contents, when the result of an accident is caused by an identified, uninsured motorist
You’re covered up to the amount specified in your insurance policy:
By law, you must have at least $50,000 in civil liability coverage for your auto insurance, but most people choose $1 million or $2 million.